WHY CHOOSE DSS ALARM AND CAMERA?
- Our alarm systems consist of only the highest quality products to provide the best security for your home or business.
- Our alarm systems provide full perimeter protection with 24/7 monitoring and immediate-dispatch, so you always know what’s going on in your home.
- Alarm installation is free!
VIEW OUR ALARM PACKAGES.
OUR ALARM FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Remote arming/disarming with real-time notifications of activity.
- All of our sensors are protected with the S-Line encryption algorithm.
- Our alarm system offers full perimeter protection that guarantees to keep burglars on the outside of your home when the alarm is going off.
- Full Control of lights, keyless door locks, thermostats, garage door openers, electrical outlets, and more all integrated into the same app controlled remotely from your phone.
- Ability to set rules with equipment such as disarming your system with use of a keyless entry code. Never worry about having to disarm your alarm again!
- Creation of different users with different codes and permissions so you know who disarms the system or uses a keyless entry and when they do so.
- Time Logs are kept of the activity of all sensors so you always know what is going on.
- S-Line Sensors utilize an advanced encryption scheme between the sensor and the IQ Panel to ensure that sensor event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks*. At time of pairing,
S-Line technology passes a unique key which enables the encryption algorithm for unique event transmissions.
*A replay attack is when an individual uses an easy to purchase software defined radio or “Listening device” to replay events that were previously sent by devices paired with a security system. Since legacy security radio frequency protocols do not have any encryption they transmit the exact same event information every time. When the system receives the false, replayed event, it takes this as a true event. This is a large and serious security limitation that allows those with access and knowledge of this technology to create false events including KeyFob Disarm, Door Open, Window Open, Motion detected, and more. Utilizing S-Line sensors can prevent the risk of such attacks when using the IQ Panel.
Alarm products and descriptions
PIR stands for passive infrared. The Qolsys IQ Motion-S works by sensing changes in the temperature of a room when a person enters a space. Body heat will affect the ambient temperature and trigger the sensor to respond as you have it set. The smart device remembers the typical conditions of the place. It works in a passive manner only detecting changes rather than running continuously and going through batteries frequently. That conserves its battery life for optimal operation. It is an effective sensor that runs at an affordable cost for you. The range of the sensor is 35 feet (10.7 meters) by 50 feet (15.2 meters) of open area, so proper placement is essential to protect the maximum amount of space. The maximum horizontal sensing angle is 80 degrees. The sensor will alert you when it detects motion, during pairing, tampering, and even when the battery is getting low.
Door/Window contacts: The IQ Door Window-S is the premier wireless door and window contact for the IQ Panel. The sensor works in conjunction with a magnet. When the door or window is opened, the magnet will separate from the sensor, causing a reed switch to activate. The sensor will then alert the system. As a sensor that operates at 319.5 MHz, the IQ Door Window-S will work with the IQ Panel 2, the original IQ Panel and the Interlogix Simon Series Systems. However, the sensor will only utilize the S-Line rolling code encryption when used with the IQ Panel 2. If it is used with a different panel, it will operate as a non-encrypted sensor.
IQ Shock Contact
The Qolsys IQ Shock-S is an encrypted wireless sensor that serves as both a shock detector and as a door and window contact. As a shock sensor, the Qolsys IQ Shock-S will detect the shockwaves associated with a door or window being broken down for forced entry. The sensor also has a built-in reed switch and an included magnet, allowing it to be used as a door and window contact.
You can arm or disarm your system remotely for the ultimate in convenient operation. Set your IQ Panel to “Stay” or “Away” mode with the touch of a button. If you subscribe to Alarm.com, you can also get a text confirmation of your setting to ensure your system is armed. Operation distance is about 100 feet away
GLASS BREAK SENSOR
The Qolsys IQ Glass-S sensor protects your home by detecting the pitch and frequency of sounds made from breaking glass. You’ll know instantly if an intruder has tried to enter your room through a window. It will actively monitor the space for the sound of breaking glass within 25 feet (7.6 meters) of the sensor.
Contact Us Today
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our alarms and cameras. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us!